Irenis is a quiet achiever who doesn’t stand still. She feels happiest when helping others, proud of being a hard worker, who’s friendly and determined. Irenis left home at the age of 16, moving from a small town to the city, and then Australia in 2017 searching for new opportunities, with no English skills. She persisted with the language barrier, working and learning, being open to receiving and growing, looking to pursue her interest and a career in real estate, and to be the proud success she has become. Irenis is recently engaged and has a gorgeous Groodle ‘Alfie.’ She enjoys runs and a dip at the beach in winter, gardening, cooking and making her own jewellery. Irenis is one in a million.
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥)
- Greatest achievement is coming to Australia with no English and learning the way of life and the language
- Agents Representative
- Bachelor of Social Communications/Journalism
- Diplomas in Project Management, and Advanced Project Management
𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
- Very much in love with her fiancé, looking forward to planning their wedding
- Two year old Groodle called ‘Alfie’
- Playing golf, only recently taken up but enjoying and looking to improve
- Fresh food – loves eating her own produce from her garden.
- Family has a farm, used to go to the family farm every weekend to pick fresh fruit and vegetables.